Ian Quayle will be presenting a FREE one hour webinar for members on Thursday 14 May 2020 11:30 - 12:30 "Avoiding Negligence Claims and Client Complaints in Residential Conveyancing".
This webinar will cover:
- What are the main causes of negligence claims?
- Claims avoidance – limiting the scope of the retainer, setting client realistic expectation, ensuring clients provide informed consent.
- The provision of meaningful information
- Key features of reports on title
- Transactional problems
- What causes client complaints?
- What can be done to keep clients content?
- How to deal with client complaints effectively
After many years in private practice Ian Quayle has spent the last 13 years delivering over 1500 training courses in connection with property law for a number of the leading training providers to the legal profession .
Ian has spoken at a number of conferences dealing with negligence in conveyancing transactions and has designed and delivered a number of courses on this subject. In addition he has undertaken consultancy work for a number of law firms and organisations looking at conveyancing systems, claims and complaints. His relaxed, informative, and engaging style, combined with extensive legal and practical knowledge ensures his courses are well attended.
If you would like to attend, please email me with the delegate(s) name and email address. An invite will be sent to delegates before the webinar with the link to join.
This webinar is sponsored by Stewart Title