Registration: 1.45 pm
Venue: The Village Hotel, Wessex Fields, Deansleigh Road, Bournemouth BH7 7DZ
Please note there is no charge for BDLS delegates to park at this hotel – they will need to note the exit code which is displayed in the hotel reception to leave the car park.
Cost: £100.00 – Member and Associate Members of BDLS/Trainee Solicitor
£125.00 – Non Member of BDLS 3 hours CPD
This lecture will cover:
- Update on procedure and changes to the CPR
- Practice - a review of changes in the past 15 months
- Part 36 update – cases up to September 2017
- All the latest cases interpreting the main Rules
- The future for Practitioners - a workshop in developing business models for the future
- Update on OS Court, fixed recoverable costs and small claims limit variations.
This lecture will be presented by ANDREW MCLOUGHLIN – Andrew has been a Solicitor in Private Practice since 1983. He has been granted Higher Rights of Audience for Civil and Criminal proceedings and sits as a Recorder in the Crown and County Courts. He recently attended an updated Judicial College residential seminar on all aspects of the CPR.