Membership of the Bournemouth and District Law Society
Thank you for your interest in Bournemouth and District Law Society.
There are numerous benefits in being a member of the Society :-
- We produce a quarterly Magazine which is sent out to our members. We also send out details of lectures which are organised by our Society, each of which carries CDP, and for members the fees to attend the courses are reduced.
- Members have the opportunity of buying tickets for the Annual Lunch, Annual Dinner, Solicitors/Doctors Dinner and the President's Social Functions
- There is the opportunity to be involved in the Solicitors' Golf society, to be involved in the JLD and their activities and to play for the Society's cricket team.
- Our Society arranges a European Trip each year which has recently been to such places as Reykjavik, Rome, Berlin, New York, Majorca, St. Petersburg, Barcelona, Dublin, Amsterdam, Prague, Venice, Istanbul, Paris, Helsinki, Krakow, Kiev and Copenhagen.
- Further, membership enables members to be eligible to sit on the various sub-committees run by the Society, and the Society's General Committee and, therefore, to have an input in the running of the Local Society, and to express views on matters referred to us by the central Society in London.
- Discounts available at Oddbins and also BH Live Corporate Membership
- If you are interested in joining, please complete and return the Application Form which will then be put before the General Committee at their next meeting for approval. Please note that you do not need to send your subscription with the application form - we will contact you again after the Committee meeting to request this.
Please also see Membership Application Notes for further information and subscription rates
Please send your completed application form to:
Bournemouth and District Law Society
Fir Vale Road
Bournemouth BH1 2JJ
(DX 7616 Bournemouth)