Part-time employee or consultant to provide wills and probate service in-house to Scott Walby LLP, based in Wimborne.
Preferably a member of STEP and accredited by Solicitors for the Elderly.
Flexible hours and working from home options available or room in the office, if required.
Please contact or Malcolm on 01202 888300
Are you interested in working in a busy conveyancing department? Working as part of a team dealing with initial client contact and all aspects of conveyancing. Appropriate training and support will be provided. Dixon Stewart Highcliffe are looking for a trainee legal executive or paralegal who is looking to join an established firm offering plenty of opportunity for advancement within the conveyancing team.
Your work activities will depend on your experience. To include but not limited to:
- organise diaries, schedule meetings and respond to telephone queries
- carry out office administration, including billing and writing letters
- write first document drafts, such as contracts, and proofread documents
- conduct legal research
- network with clients and build valuable relationships
- complete official documentation and write reports on cases
You'll need to have:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to manage multiple tasks or caseloads
- good attention to detail to be able to carefully analyse files and data
- legal research skills and the desire to develop your understanding of the law
- time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- office administrative skills for tasks such as filing, typing and letter writing
- good teamwork skills particularly when working with other departments to complete your tasks
- negotiation skills in order to negotiate with clients
- a flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- business acumen and an understanding of the clients' needs
- professionalism when working with colleagues, senior partners, experts and clients
- general IT skills and knowledge of legal database software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £19,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Please reply with your CV to
We are a firm of high street solicitors requiring a Full Time experienced Residential Property Legal secretary/assistant for our busy Highcliffe office.
The right candidate will have at least 2 years knowledge and experience in property work, with an ability to work under pressure and an eye for detail as well as good organisational and communication skills
Immediate start, salary dependant on qualifications and experience.
This vacancy is to cover long term sick leave of around 6 months.
Full-time, Temporary contract
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Reference ID: SD / HC Conveyancing
Please apply with CV to Sarah Doak, Practice Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Meesons & Spurlings
As an expanding and busy practice we are looking for enthusiastic team player: Conveyancing Assistant
Is interested in working in a busy conveyancing department, dealing with initial client contact and all post completion work
Responsibilities to include: -
* Ordering documents from HMLR
* Reviewing Client AML & ID Documents and assisting issuing draft contracts
* Dealing with Property Searches, Mortgage Offers and Sale transaction enquiries under supervision
* Assisting with Completions including preparation of Completion Statements and Bills and liaising with accounts department
* Stamp Duty Returns
* Updating Estate Agents, Brokers and clients when necessary
* General support to Fee earner and working as part of a team
Are you a solicitor or legal executive or paralegal who:
- Prides yourself on offering the highest quality legal advice, with unwavering attention to detail and a focus on providing the very best service to your clients?
- Is looking to join a long-established but growing independent firm that offers plenty of opportunity for advancement?
- You will be a solicitor or legal executive
- Enjoy working
- Put Client care first
- work with minimal supervision, but we have an “open door” policy and are always available to discuss any matters.
- You would also need to be self-motivated, work well as part of the team and create client loyalty
What we offer:
- Our friendly firm has a loyal client base and operates three offices
- Full-time or part-time opportunities. Job-share may also be considered.
- Flexible working and remote working possible
- Competitive salary, based on qualification and experience.
- The opportunity to join a professional, enabling and supportive team.
- Genuine opportunities for accelerated career development
- Long established firm which has traditional values but a modern approach.
- New opportunities for the right candidates and will consider CVs for all roles within the firm
If you are interested in joining us, email your CV and a covering letter to Application by CV to Mrs Tamasine Whitbread at
NEWNHAM & JORDAN
Property Litigation Solicitor/Legal Executive – Min 2 yrs PQE
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Property Litigation fee earner into our Dispute Resolution team.
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of all aspects of property litigation ranging from neighbour/boundary/rights of way/breach of covenant disputes to large scale development/ construction site issues / JCT Contracts / Housing Associations.
You will have experience of successfully pursuing matters in the Technology and Construction Court (T&CC); dealing with Mediators/Arbitrators; professional negligence claims; new build claims involving both the developer and/or the 10yr New Home Warranty Provider.
You will also need to have a working knowledge of residential and commercial property transactions to underpin the knowledge required for the litigation work involved.
Salary commensurate with experience. Hybrid working possible.
If you would think you have got what it takes and would like to join a young and progressive law firm based on the south coast then please apply, in the first instance, with CV and covering letter setting out your qualification and experience to:
Laceys are looking for a minimum 2 years PQE commercial solicitor with experience in a variety of commercial contracts, intellectual property and data protection to work within our progressive award-winning Corporate and Commercial department. Hybrid working is an option.
There is the exciting opportunity to integrate into the existing dynamic team. We are looking for people who are personable and have the self-motivation for business development and networking as well as the experience to manage their own workload. Fixed term placements will also be considered.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER
An opportunity to be an integral part of this well-established and growing team, advising on all types of commercial property matters. The team manage a wide client base including property developers, owners and investors, for all aspects of commercial property work, including sales, and purchases, of an extensive range of land and property types and landlord and tenant work. Experience for is important (at least 2 years PQE) but we’re also looking for someone who is personable and has the self-motivation for business development and networking.
Our well-established and trusted Private Client team is recognised in the Legal 500 for our expertise in Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate. We provide clear, sound advice to individual clients and families in relation to a range of complex affairs. Due to sustained growth in caseload, we are looking for an experienced and qualified Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 5+ years PQE to join the team to handle a caseload of Wills and probate matters to include administration of complex estates, trust creation and administration.
Prior experience supervising junior members of the team is desirable, as is STEP accreditation
We’re looking for a Legal Cashier to join our small but busy accounts team in a varied role, providing a first class service to the firm. This is a varied role with a focus on delivering timely and accurate transactional work and maintaining a positive relationship between the firm and its clients. It’s a high volume, deadline driven area subject to regulatory rules, so you’ll need to be able to work well as part of a team.
The purpose of the role is to maintain the accounting records of all departments of the firm in compliance with the Solicitors Account Rules with day to day tasks including processing receipts and payments, on-line banking activities, and daily reconciliations. You’ll be the first point of contact regarding payments on account.
An accounting qualification is an advantage, as is an understanding of the principles of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and Money Laundering Regulations.
If this sounds like you, and you have strong IT and administrative skills coupled with enthusiasm to learn on the job and the ability to multi-task, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply by email to
Solicitor for New Milton practice, preferably well experienced in Probate and also Conveyancing. We are a small general practice with a sole practitioner considering retirement in a few years time, so there are good prospects for partnership or take-over for the right person. Close to the New Forest and South Coast in a town of approx. 15,000 inhabitants.
Salary and terms to be considered in accordance with ability and experience.